Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Geraniums in Old Window

Hey Friends,  I've been playing with the pen, ink and water color for about a week now.  Mostly at night, in front of TV.   I'm still enjoying it.  I'm doing a bit of this and that.  Some birds, some windows, some doors, mailboxes, and some chickens.  I need to find a pheasant photo.  I got some pheasant photos of my neighbors exotic pheasants (beautiful birds) but not the common North American variety.  Here is link to my Etsy shop.
Yesterday I took a short trip around Salem, getting some photos of the fall colors.  The colors don't seem to be so great this year.   I don't understand why the colors can be SO different from one year to the next.
In the morning I will meet my plein-aire group, the Double Line Painters, and we will be making deli-papers.  These are colorful papers for collages.  To me making these papers is the most fun part of collages.
DLP also hung a big show at the Jefferson Center this morning and a smaller one at the Salem Museum this afternoon.  Both shows will hang through the end of December, so you have lots of time to go by and find a unique gift for any occasion this year. 
 Judy took this photo of Linda and me, hanging work at the Salem Museum.
And here Linda is demonstrating how to hang a mini-painting on a tree.  Yeah, we can get pretty goofy at times.   Click here for the DLP blog to see more photos.

No comments: