Thursday, October 19, 2017

THE PEAKS OF OTTER WAS A BEAUTIFUL PLACE TO BE TODAY


Hey Friends,  First thing I would like to know !  Does anyone out there in Cyber Land know what kind of tree this is?  Really want to know.  Took this photo this morning and the leaves are all gone and the bark is gray green.


This was my first work.  A little cove along the edge of Abbot Lake at the parkway road.
Started with an under layer/block in of phalo turq. & raw umber.



Here is a better view of the waters edge.  A very few leaves laying on the water had some crimson but that was about all.


A view looking across Abbot Lake to where Linda and Bonnie were set up to paint.


Here is my last little creation that needs much more work.  When I finish I'll show the before and after. 

Just had a delicious day and hope you did also.

Til next time !
Happy Trails

No comments: