Friday, November 17, 2017

HANG YOUR HEAD ORIGINAL OIL PAINTING


Hey Friends,   A new painting that I finished about a month ago and it's finally dry !!  I prefer to scan my work when ever small enough, to get a better photo.


This was painted for the majority of it at a sunflower farm in Buchanan, Va.  It was the end of their season and the heads were heavy and hanging a bit low, thus the title.  Really hoping to get back there when they are at their prime.
This is listed in my EBAY STORE for sale, with free shipping  and would it not make a NICE gift for your love?!  I will gift wrap it FREE also.

Thanks for stopping by.

Happy Trails

2 comments:

Elizabeth Merchant said...

Hang Your Head is an interesting composition and does well with the play of yellow against purple. Green seems to be the binder and works well.

Techcloud said...

Wow, pretty cool sharing. I really appreciate your oil painting. Though, I'm not good at art and paintwork as I’m working on a clipping path platform for image editing work. Anyways very good sharing; please keep sharing more. I’ll definitely visit your blog again. clipping path