Thursday, August 9, 2018

SAVING FOR TAHITI NOW SHOWING AT WVTF PUBLIC RADIO


Hey Friends,  I have been saving pennies for years, planning to escape to Tahiti just like Paul did.  Can you imagine living somewhere that you don't need coats or shoes.  Just stay outside under a palm and paint your heart out.  It is hard to forgive Mr. Gaugin for what he did to his family but I can totally understand it.

This is hanging with several other new abstracts at the public radio station, WVTF, which is almost across the road from the Red Lobster.  I'm sure you know where that is.

This piece is 24x18 canvas and framed in a natural light colored wood.

Hope your August has been a grand one.

HAPPY TRAILS

1 comment:

Techcloud said...

Wow, very nice demonstration of your paint work. Anyways, your work is splendid as you portrait it perfectly. Very good work. Though, I'm not good at painting as I’m working on image post production platform for editing the the images. Anyways very good sharing; please keep posting more. I’ll definitely visit your blog again. image post production