Thursday, May 14, 2020

BELLA'S NEIGHBORHOOD

Hey My Friend,  I decided to start a short series that will be called "Bella's Neighbor Hood".  I spent 3 months with my new GranBabe  after she came home. 

 And several walks happened.  One, Bella tried out her new stroller and her Mom came along.  Took lots of photos.
 It is an older neighborhood with lots of tidy yards and some not so tidy.  And lots of sheds and dogs and old vehicles.
This is my favorite paintings so far.  Love the blooming Rhodi

Hoping to be at the Tea House in Salem tomorrow to plein air with a couple of buddies.

Happy Trails

1 comment:

Techcloud said...

Wow! Such amazing rustic paintwork. It seems so vivid and alive. Very sharp and professional touching I must say. I'm just mesmerized by your paint. Though I'm not good at art & paintwork as I'm working with different platforms such as Image post-production and so on. Anyways, very good sharing, please keep sharing. I'll definitely visit your blog again.image post production