Tuesday, July 15, 2008

IMPATIENS





This is an 8"x10" acrylic on canvas panel of the flowers "impatiens" along with grapes obviously at a window. Sometimes we simply paint things because of the light or we want to practice the act of painting. Hope you like it! I think I remember this size canvas ships for about $8.00, I know thats a bit more than usual but gasoline prices just won't stop! Just a little side note: I need to have a little work done on my studio (which some of you may know is my fathers old workshop/garage). I need to replace an old rickety sliding/rolling 8' door with some french doors given to me from my sister. So I've got to move a ton of stuff so they can actually see the doorway. Therefore I'm planning to have a little STUDIO CLEARANCE/REMODELING SALE!!! Soon I hope. I have to take photos or scan the artwork, so that could take a while. Any way, have a great evening and CLICK HERE if you would like to own this painting. Thanks
PSS - I'm really sorry I must cancel the ebay listing for this piece. I dropped it and it needs a little reworking. I just don't have time right now. I have 3 commissions I'm worried about finishing, so I'll have to work on this piece later. I'll post it again and hope no one is disappointed they can't bid right now! Thank all of you very much, Sincerely, Sue

No comments: