Tuesday, June 14, 2016

A WORLD OF THEIR OWN and STILL TESTING VIDEOS


Hey Friends,  The varnish just dried on this new painting.  Painted from the photos I took last summer on my way back to Salem from Hillsville on Rt.221.
A beautiful trip for sure.
This is available HERE.


And I made this video today while I was cutting moulding  for picture frames.
I set my little Cybershot up on a tripod and worked away.
And I can't get it to play.  I posted a couple shorter ones a couple days ago and it worked just fine.
If I ever figure out it out, I'll post again.
I have a Nikon Coolpix L830 and I can't figure out how to make a video on it.  I even googled their manuels and reviews and got Nothing!
If anyone knows what I'm doing wrong, please enlighten me.

Happy Trails 
Travel Well


No comments: