Thursday, November 15, 2018

KEEP YOUR PROMISES - ORIGINAL ABSTRACT ART



Well, I'm outta words.!!  I can't remember why I titled this one KEEP YOUR PROMISES.  But I bet it came to be from a conversation, maybe I had with one of my girls.
No, I think maybe it was my GranSon.  Sounds like something we would say to him.  Poor baby doesn't have a chance with so many females bossing him around.  BUT he has a really great Dad that helps him out when the going gets tuff.


It is available HERE ON FASO.

Would love to hear what you think.

HAPPY TRAILS

1 comment:

techcloud said...

Wow, very impressive abstract art. The painting seems very vivid and alive. Very good painting hand I must say. Though I'm not good at art & paintwork as I'm working with different platforms such as Image post-production and so on. Anyways, very good sharing, please keep sharing. I'll definitely visit your blog again. image post-production