Wednesday, November 14, 2018

OUTSIDE THE LINES - ORIGINAL ABSTRACT PAINTING


My GranBabes and I do a good bit of art together, not as much as we used to.  And I never make them stay in the lines.  My GranSon switches back and forth between hands.  That's ambidextrous and no I had to use spell check.
A teacher at his school in 1st grade I think, was trying to make him pick a hand!  Thankfully his Mom (my daughter) got it straightened out. He goes to a loving christian school and there was no problem with using both hands.

I struggled for a while with this piece but it finally decided to do things my way.
Hope you like it.  it is available HERE

HAPPY TRAILS

1 comment:

techcloud said...

Wow, very nice demonstration of abstract paint work. Anyways, your work is splendid as you portrait it perfectly. Very good work. Though, I'm not good at painting as I’m working on clipping path platform for the image editing. Anyways very good sharing; please keep posting more. I’ll definitely visit your blog again.clipping path