Wednesday, June 10, 2020

MASON'S CREEK ROCKS

Hey My Friend, Here is the little pleine air piece I did last week at Mason's Creek.
Lots of water in the creek right now, we have had so much rain.
It was a joy to be there and I got a funny little photo of my GranSon, if I can email it to myself.


I didn't even notice it when I took the photo.  He appears to be sitting on my easel !
Have not added this small painting to Ebay yet.

Hoping to make it to Sheep Mountain soon with friends to paint more .  Never been there but hoping for some Mountain views.

HAPPY TRAILS

2 comments:

Techcloud said...

Wow, such an excellent job. It is a really very praiseworthy one. I think you followed the real pictures of the scenario to paint these awesome pictures. Though I’m not good at paint and artwork as I'm working with an Image post-production platform for image editing work. Anyways very good sharing; please keep sharing more. I’ll definitely visit your blog again.image post-production

Razelle Adams said...

wow! beautiful artworks!

Internet specials at iPad Repair Bellevue