Tuesday, June 16, 2020

NEW PAINTINGS OF POWER


Hey My Friend,  Paintings of Power...Power Lines that is.  I think I like to paint the sky and clouds and find most people are not impressed with that simple subject so maybe that is why I add the hooman touch.


I do find the patterns produced by all that metal and wire to be interesting and I'm grateful we have this convenience.


Of course the vast distances these towers and wire cross are inspiring to me.  I can't help but be inspired, awe struck, when standing on the top of a huge mountain and looking at the beauty, and see all the work that went into bringing us electricity.

I have more on my mind so hopefully you will visit again.
I'm also itching to do some floral work.  Not that the weather here in Virginia is cooperating.
It has been another chilly, drizzly spring.
Much better than wild fires.

HAPPY TRAILS

3 comments:

Shareene said...

so beautiful.....


MLKMWS

Diary of a Madd Weekly Painter said...

Thanks for your kind comment Shareene.

Techcloud said...

Wow, such an excellent job. It is a really very praiseworthy one. I think you followed the real pictures of the scenario to paint these awesome pictures. Though I'm not good at paint and artwork as I'm working with an Image post-production platform for image editing work. Anyways very good sharing; please keep sharing more. I’ll definitely visit your blog again. image post-production