Thursday, January 1, 2015

First Post of 2015 with a look toward Spring

 
Hey Friends,  Starting this New Year right !  Starting with thoughts of the coming spring.  My GranBabes and I (me especially) are sick of being cooped up indoors.  And its only January.  At least 3 more months of this yuck.
This little painting was a joy to create.  I love to play with the colors of spring.  Azaleas, Rhododendrons, Daffodils, Iris, Tulips all have so many joyful colors, you can't help but be happy when looking at them.
Do you remember swinging on an old rope swing with the wooden seat?  Most of us loved to be twirled until the ropes were wrapped all the way to the top and then pushed, way high and twirling all at once.  Such great fun.
I'm listing some of my untraditional work (such as collages) in my neglected ETSY shop.  CLICK HERE to check it out.  I will still be listing work on Ebay.  It seems the people that shop on Ebay want more straight forward paintings, not so much contemporary.
Everything is an Experiment.
 
Happy Trails To You

No comments: