Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Snow on the Crazy People at the Top of the Hill

 
Hey Friends,  I painted this late last week from photos I took last year.  This is #6 in an ongoing series about those Crazy People.  There were several before I started this blog and finally had to start numbering them.  I snuck up the hill when I was sure no one was home to get the photos.

 
This one I finished today.  It is 14 x 7 " and a shallow wrapped canvas.  The sides are blue.  I have decided to put this in my Etsy shop because I have neglected it for so long.  I don't know what happens to me.  Why do I get bored and neglect things for so long??  Why? Why?
Because you are an impatient person. 
 
Tomorrow I will be in Bedford at the Goose Creek Gallery, painting with my Buddies.
Stop in and say HI !
 
Happy Trails

No comments: