Sunday, October 7, 2018

A LIFE WELL LIVED - ORIGINAL EXPRESSIVE ABSTRACT ART


Blue is a favorite color so you will see it in a lot of my work.  Blue Skies, Blue Waters, Blue Mood, any reason to use Blue.  My life has evolved much like yours, I would bet, to be looking for the calmer, more soothing subjects and activities and places and people.   Nothing like sitting on a beach with the sun coming up or going down and a pleasant breeze moving the clouds along.


I would call that "A Life Well Lived" even if we only imagine it every day.

This is now on my website  HERE

Thanks for stopping by.

HAPPY TRAILS

2 comments:

Techcloud said...

Wow! Such amazing paintwork. It seems so vivid and alive. Very sharp and professional touching I must say. I'm mesmerized by your paint. Though I'm not good at art & paintwork as I'm working with different platforms such as packshot retouching service and so on. Anyways, very good sharing, please keep sharing. I'll definitely visit your blog again. packshot-retouching-services

Cut Out Image said...

It's really nice to read and very informative. So much thanks for the sharing. I was looking for that and this is very important for me. Thanks!

You can also visit: Packshot Retouching Services