Tuesday, October 2, 2018

MINT JULEPS - ORIGINAL ART FOR THE WALL


Hey Friends,  I know you already know, but I thought I would remind that you can usually turn abstract work in any direction, to suit your space.


And the title makes you think of the Kentucky Derby, right?  I love the drink, Mint Julep.  I used to have a patch of mint growing just for that reason.
Since my move I have not thought of starting another patch of mint.


Don't you think the WEE ones would enjoy looking at Mint Juleps?  When the wee one got too big for the baby room, you could move the art into any room, don't cha think?

I love slang.
This is available on my website HERE!

HAPPY TRAILS

1 comment:

techcloud said...

Wow, such an amazing sharing. I really appreciate your painting. Though, I'm not good at artwork as I’m working with an Image post-production platform for image editing work. Anyways very good sharing; please keep sharing more. I’ll definitely visit your blog again.image post-production