Thursday, October 4, 2018

LIFE LIVED AT THE TOP - ORIGINAL FLORAL PAINTING


Another piece painted from imagination.  Somewhat like a Bob Burridge.  It is painted on MITZ Terra Skin Paper!  A paper made from stone!  I love this surface and I encourage all artist to give it a try.  It accepts all mediums.  Oil, acrylic, watercolor, pencil and even pastels if you give it a coat of gesso for some tooth. 


You can mat and frame it like watercolor or adhere to a wooden panel and varnish it for display without glass.

This on my website HERE

HAPPY TRAILS

1 comment:

techcloud said...

Wow, pretty cool sharing. I really appreciate your art work. Though, I'm not good at art work as I’m working on clipping path platform for the image editing work. Anyways very good sharing; please keep sharing more. I’ll definitely visit your blog again. clipping path