Monday, October 8, 2018

CHURNING UP THE DEEP - ORIGINAL ABSTRACTED SEASCAPE


My initial layer of paint was applied a few weeks before H.Florence hit the Carolina's.  Set aside, then another layer added.  Another week goes by and I'm studying what is there....Then it hits me how much it looks like the ocean.  Churning waves and wind are really dragging up the muck from below.  Thus was born the imaginary world of the coast during a hurricane.




If only the real thing looked this pretty.

This is listed for sale in my website HERE

HAPPY TRAILS

1 comment:

Techcloud said...

Wow! Such an amazing paint work. It seems so vivid and alive. Very sharp and professional touching I must say. I'm mesmerized by your painting. Though I'm not good at art & paint work as I'm working with different platform such as image post production service and so on. Anyways, very good sharing, please keep sharing. I'll definitely visit your blog again.image post production