Friday, October 5, 2018

TALLY ME BANANAS - ORIGINAL WALL DECOR


Hey Again My Friends,  I have always loved this song.  There used to be a cute little kiddy show on TV that my Babes liked. I loved it. They usually sang this song every time.


This would make a nice little conversation piece in your bathroom, especially if you added a title
plaque.   It is listed HERE on my website.

Thanks for stoppin in.  Check out my new InstaGram acct.  It is listed on the right side, up top on this blog.  I also have a FB page and this work is listed on DPW.

HAPPY TRAILS

1 comment:

techcloud said...

Wow, pretty cool sharing. I really appreciate your painting. Though, I'm not good at artwork as I’m working with an Image post-production platform for the image editing work. Anyways very good sharing; please keep sharing more. I’ll definitely visit your blog again. image post-production