Wednesday, October 10, 2018

DANCING IN THE DARK - ORIGINAL PAINTING


Hey Friends,  Inspiration comes from songs for me.  I enjoy music when I'm working.  This is from a Bruce Springsten song, I'm sure you have heard.  Beaux Jacque inspires a ton also.  I love Adelle but I usually cry and can't see what I'm doing so I don't listen to her very often.


This is a 12x12 piece and listed on my website HERE

This will probably be with other works at a show called ART BLAST,  to be held at Towers Mall, the upper level, here in Roanoke, Va.  All the way in the back where Rams Head used to be.  The famous STUDIO SCHOOL has moved into that space and they are sponsoring this event.
Hoping you can stop by and say hello and support some local creatives.

HAPPY TRAILS

2 comments:

techcloud said...

Wow, very nice demonstration of your paint work. Anyways, your work is splendid as you portrait it perfectly. Very good work. Though, I'm not good at painting as I’m working on image post production platform for the image editing. Anyways very good sharing; please keep posting more. I’ll definitely visit your blog again. image post production

Rosy Blossoms said...

Great reeading your blog post