Sunday, August 16, 2009

HOSPITALS AND DOCTORS

Hey Friends, Just a quick note to tell you my youngest daughter has had a major relapse! She has been in the hospital since Aug.4th and needless to say we've been there too. Hopefully not many of youknow what a giant pain all this is. It is hard for doctors to figure out what the problem might be especially in the gastro tract.
Thanks to my friends for your encouraging comments and hope to have time soon to reply and maybe post another colorful painting.
Now I'm off to the hospital.
Happy Trails.

2 comments:

Holly said...

I'm sorry to hear about the unexpected trips to the hospital. I'm sure everything will be figured out and healed up in no time. Lots of get well wishes are going out to your daughter!

BALLET NEWS said...

Hello, I wanted to leave a comment for you because I've really enjoyed having a nose around your site. You have great pictures and you write really well too.

Thank you for sharing and best wishes, have a lovely weekend