Sunday, January 16, 2011

ALL THE COWS ARE HOME NOW . . . .

Hey Friends, No big news around here just yet ! But I thought you might enjoy seeing my cows again. I finally listed all of them in my Etsy shop. Take a gander - HERE.

For sometime I've been contemplating opening a 2nd shop on Etsy. Just to see if anyone would appreciate my "other side". My grandbabes are motivating me to do this. I hate being on the fence about anything, so I need to get on with it-one way or the other.

Hoping you all had a pleasant weekend. I did.

Happy Trails, Sue

4 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE your cow paintings and your new etsy store!

hw (hallie) farber said...

Now that the cows have come home, we expect some new paintings from you. Your ETSY shop looks great.

Diary of a Madd Weekly Painter said...

Thanks Norma and Hallie. I've been busy on this computer but I'm really itching to get at the easel. If I had your easel Hallie I'd probably never leave it! Ha. I'm off from my real job tomorrow so I intend to spend time w/ the paints.
Thanks for stopping by.

Paul's Blog said...

I think for those who love these wonderful docile and necessary cows your paintings are probably quite mooving.