Monday, January 20, 2014

Day 20 " Alley #1 "


Hey Friends,  While at Myrtle Beach last month, I rode around a bit on the tricycle of my sisters Son.
He is handicapped so the cycle is adult sized.  I had fun riding it and it really amused my niece.
Pedaling along on Ocean Blvd., I saw several alleys of interest so I went back at sunset and the setting sun was just right to create nice little streaks of light in the darkness.  I really want to do a bigger version.  This one is 7"x 5" and is for auction in Ebay - CLICK HERE.
Happy Trails
Travel Well

3 comments:

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

So PRETTY!

Anonymous said...

I really like the colors brushwork and composition in this painting.

Techcloud said...

Wow, pretty cool sharing. I really appreciate your painting. Though, I'm not good at art work as I’m working with an Image post production platform for the image editing work. Anyways very good sharing; please keep sharing more. I’ll definitely visit your blog again.image post production