Thursday, April 24, 2008

FISHERMAN


I was traveling home today (which was a beautiful day) from a visit to one of my gallerys, and decided to take the scenic route along what we call the 'River Road'. It's a little winding road that follows the Roanoke River. There were fella's fishing along the entire length of the river. So it reminded me of a couple paintings I had done last year. This one called Fisherman is a little canoe with the fella making his way back after a morning of fishing on Smith Mtn. Lake. He was a little disgruntled because he had not caught very many. If you have a fisherman in your family maybe he would like something a bit different for a gift this year! Click HERE to bid.

Thanks for visiting and stop by again tomorrow-I will post another called 'Fishing on the New'

No comments: