Wednesday, July 23, 2008

SISTERS - A Little Breakfast




I have painted these little ladies a couple times before. I have enjoyed visiting with them on several occasions. A lively, outspoken pair, enjoying their retirement and life. We have talked about everything, from their garden and birds to food and sex! A really funny visit to be sure. I can almost imagine this being me and my sister, except the body shapes would be very different. Kinda makes me think of the TV movie "the Golden Girls". I spent the entire day, yesterday, in my sisters swimming pool with my precious grandbaby and today my back is killing me. I have still been in my studio working on a couple commissions though, I had to tear myself away to come home to post this piece. Hope you see what I see in it. CLICK HERE to go to ebay to purchase. THANKS for visiting.

No comments: