Wednesday, August 20, 2008

RUDBECKIA'S







Watering cans - an ongoing series of paintings. I'll probably be painting a water can as I draw my last breath. I never tire of painting them. This can has a coat of brick red paint, starting to peel in a few spots. The rudbeckia's are from my sister's yard. Seems like I've heard them called antique sunflowers. I'll be at my sister's all day tomorrow, watching her two sons while she takes her daughter to UVA hospital in the Charlottesville area. Her daughter must visit her doctor at UVA 2-3 times a year to stay on top of her condition. Maybe my sister will let me talk about this some day on my blog. For now if you want to own this little piece (4 1/2"x 4 1/2") or give it to your best friend, then CLICK HERE for purchase information. Thanks for stopping to read.

No comments: