Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Happy News

 Hey Friends, the Salem Museum has the holiday wreaths up now !  All ready for us to bid on !  I'm just showing a few here.  I saw some bids already and they were $25 and $30 so we can afford them and help the museum at the same time.
 The reception is this Friday the 17th until 7pm  so come out and bid on a beauty and check out the beautiful art work upstairs and on the tree in the gift shop.  Unique gifts in deed !!
 And the good news is........A lovely lady from Georgia bought my art work above titled " the Snow is Ending " (with the cardinal).  That made my day !
So I scooted on over to the museum and hung " Magpie " above, in the empty space.  I love painting birds so I had better get busy.  Hope all of you have a fabulous weekend.

Happy Trails Travel Well

No comments: