Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Mini Bird Paintings

 


Hey Friends,  I've been busy since Thanksgiving painting miniatures of my favorite subject - Birds!!

I scanned a couple groups to show you I haven't been slacking totally.  Some day soon I will learn how to make a collage out of my paintings, but this will have to do for now.

I have to decide now where to take them.  I have four galleries I could take a few to each but I'd really like to post some on DPW.   This is the part I really dislike - deciding what to do with my work when they are ready to fly.

I painted so far 34.  Some are 2"x2", some are 3"x3" and a few are 2"x4".  I've got to make a decision today !  Or Christmas will come and GO !

Happy Trails
Travel Well

2 comments:

hw (hallie) farber said...

I thought for a minute you were having Springtime in your part of VA. I hate decisions--I hope by now you've made yours and these are in the marketplace. Lovely.

Diary of a Madd Weekly Painter said...

Hi Hallie, I just put 3 of them in my DPW gallery. Crossing my fingers.