Thursday, February 13, 2014

No School Today !


Hey Friends,  I thought maybe some of my friends that aren't local would like to see what happened here last night !  Above, looking out the front door.  There are birds, can you see them?

This is a slightly better shoot.  I think some of them might be Junco's.  I filled the feeder and new suet yesterday before it all started.  But I forgot to get the shovels out of the crawl space.  Duh.

This is my famous field up there.  I've painted this field at least a hundred times.  New goat house at the top.  It is 10:30 AM EST and it is still coming down lightly.

Here is a blurry shot of the deep snow.   Yep, that's 12 inches and still coming down.

Here is the dead giant pine right beside my studio (used to be my Dad's workshop).  I really thought that when I saw it this morning it might be down or missing a lot of limbs.  But No, it is hanging on.  The woodpeckers had a good time on it last summer.  I assume it died of old age.
Now I need to get busy with that brush.

Happy Trails
Happy Shoveling

2 comments:

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

Nice photos!
WE are snowed in here in PA, too!

Diary of a Madd Weekly Painter said...

Hi Sue, Where are u in Pa.? My relative are in Erie and they have had a total of 119". Why do they live there?
I'll never know...