Sunday, December 21, 2014

Finally Opened a Print Shop on Fine Art America

 
Hey Friends,  I believe you and I were getting pretty tired of every post heading straight to EBAY !  Probably me more than anybody.  Anyway, no more of that business for the rest of this year.  There are still a couple items on there for auction but nothing new will be added for this year.
 
I finally stayed in this chair long enough to work on a print shop ( I know of NO other way to put it) at www.FineArtAmerica.com.  They "refresh" which means they update every 24 hours so you won't find me on there yet.  Maybe tomorrow.
 
I won't have a great deal on there for a while.  I don't want to fill it up with old stuff.
 
Thanks for stopping by and Hope you find the time to stop in at FAA after the Holidays.
 
Happy Trails 
Travel Wisely

No comments: