Saturday, July 25, 2015

MY VISIT TO THE LITTLE GALLERY AT SML TO MEET #ROBERT SARSONY

 
Hey Friends,  I thought #Robert Sarsony was going to demo (a bit disappointed) but it's OK.  I enjoyed meeting Robert and his wife.  And he was busy talking with LG customers/collectors anyway.

 
And I got Pam Bryant (new owner of the LG@sml) to stop a minute for a picture with Robert.
Isn't she pretty?

 
So I thought why not just do a blog post on what I saw at the gallery today. 

 
Of course, the place was hopping so I can't show all the photos I took.

 
This is a very sweet lady that bought one of his masterpieces.  She said she was going to buy one of his every year.  Good news for him.  All the paintings on that left wall are his.
The 2 on the far wall, straight back, are #Bonnie Mason's.

 
And of course, I had to have a photo of a customer perusing #Greg Osterhaus's Cows.
 
Hope you enjoyed visiting my blog and all the pretty pictures !
 
Happy Trails

No comments: