Tuesday, July 7, 2015

New Work at Goose Creek Gallery in Bedford, Virginia

 
Hey Friends,  New work was installed in Bedford today.  My plein aire painting group, the Double Line Painters, with Judy and Mary Anne hung this new show. Goose Creek participates in the 2nd Friday Art Walk so this is a great time for you to stretch your legs and view all the gorgeous art they have in their one of a kind gallery.
 
 
I have been trying very hard to mimic Ovannes Berbarian's painting style.  He paints in the Russian Impressionist style like Sergei Bongart.

 
Well, let me tell you . . . It's very difficult.  I doubt if I will ever master it.  I'm sure it would take a long life time and I don't have much of it left.

 
I still enjoy this challenge and hope it will become second nature.  Only time will tell.
In the meantime, please try to get out to Bedford.  It is a short little drive, very scenic, and low stress.
I'm sure you will enjoy the pretty little town of Bedford.
 
Happy Trails

No comments: