Tuesday, November 3, 2015

ORIGINAL OIL STILL LIFE PAINTING - PEONIES WITH BLUE BIRD


Hey Friends,  This piece of work will be installed at the Jefferson Center in DT Roanoke, Va. on Nov. 16th.  It will be hanging with 9 others of my own and the other artists that make up the Double Line Painters will each have 10 paintings in this show.  We also have Patrick and Mitchell of the Goose Creek Gallery FAME joining us.
Make plans to visit our reception on Nov. 29 from 2 to 4pm for a REAL close look at all the beauties on display.

Thanks for stopping in.

Happy Trails

1 comment:

Techcloud said...

Wow, pretty cool sharing. I really appreciate your painting. Though, I'm not good at art work as I’m working with an Image post production platform for the image editing work. Anyways very good sharing; please keep sharing more. I’ll definitely visit your blog again.product-retouching-service