Tuesday, December 29, 2015

My Thoughts for this One Day


Hey Friends,  Yesterday I was reading a blog that I have followed for a long time.  It is the creation of  Karen Margulias.  Click to read 

She said most people make a bunch of resolutions for the New Year and most never think of them again.  She is doing something I think I want to try.

She has made a list of her qualities and the areas she lacks in.

She will pick one for each month.  So she is not overwhelmed or discouraged.

THAT'S WHAT I'M GONNA DO !!

My biggest defects (IMO) are unorganized and NO patience.

They will fill-FILL-the first 2 months and may have to be repeated.

The painting above will be going to Potentially Chic in a few weeks I hope.
Stop by there and look at all their goodies, you won't be disappointed.
And let them help you will a decorating problem.  Get a 2nd opinion.

Happy Trails

No comments: