Wednesday, December 16, 2015

THANKFUL AND BUSY


Hey Friends,  Thankful to feel better.  Had something that must have been a virus last week.
But last night I started prepping my panels for the up coming 30 day challenge in Jan.  Leslie Saeta hosts a challenge to paint one every day in Jan.  EVERY DAY, I say!
There are 30 panels up there and a few extras in case I loose my temper.


AND today about 2pm I went West on Rt. Eleven close to Elliston to paint a bit.  It started Plein Aire but as you can see I did not finish.  Was another beautiful day for December in SW Va.  Not so good for the trees.  Some are blooming and the sap is running.



Here is an 8 x 10 canvas I finished a couple weeks ago.  It is dry now.  My scanner seems to be off a bit in capturing the colors correctly.  I fooled with the colors and saturation, etc but it still shows the shadows as ultramarine blue when the blue is not that intense.
You know that famous phrase "It (he or she) really looks better in Person" ?
It really does !
I will list it in my Etsy shop tonight.

Happy Trails

No comments: