Thursday, August 11, 2016

I HAVE BEEN PRETTY BUSY AND HAPPY


Hey Friends, Hope you all are having a great summer!  It will be soon gone.  Yep, Mid August and the kiddie poos will be headed back to school.  How well I remember the feeling of dread.
Going back to school felt like a jail sentence!  I would have been happy to go to prison instead of school.  I was bored out of my mind every day in school.  Thankfully, I had one period I loved and that helped get me through the day.


I have finished (I think) these two and about 5 more this week.  I love to paint big and use BIG brushes.  Now that I see that top photo, I may have to tweek those dark colors or tweek the photo.
And you know I would love to hear critiques from you guys. 
I really would unless you are going to be JUST mean.

Also want to invite you to come to Montgomery Museum's HERITAGE DAY.
CLICK HERE for the info.
Me, myself, and the other Double Line Artists will be there painting.
We would love to see you.

Happy Trails
Travel Safely

1 comment:

Elizabeth Merchant said...

I love your sense of humor - especially your comment - "And you know I would love to hear critiques from you guys. I really would unless you are going to be JUST mean."

Which is why ... 'I Want A Do Over' just got me laughing out loud. Just feeling that you express out loud ... what is in the heart of artists the world over.

Just thinking this free PDF, pages 86 and 113 - St John's River and New Color Wheel - respectively, might just give you some sparkling ideas.
http://www.gutenberg.org/files/45410/45410-pdf.pdf?session_id=0245872e5d672b02d2b2f60b2391d217c8597c3c