Wednesday, September 28, 2016

HOME BUILDER FALL SHOW AT SALEM CIVIC CENTER


Hey Friends,  I'm just a tad late, and that's OK.  Better to be busy !
This photo above is the artists getting started with set up.


Here is my display, all ready for the big rush.  That never came.
Last year was my year for sales.  The folks in this area made it very obvious they do not care for abstraction or expressionism.


Quite a few sales were made, mostly traditional landscapes.


This is Julie, a lady that went to Glenvar High School with me.
She had some sales too.


And here is one of the stars of the whole show!  She was a sweet gal,  I hope a very loving kind family took her home.

All in All I will continue to do this show, because the staff has made it so very easy to get in and get out.  All you have to do is bring your work and the price is so reasonable.
I painted several small pieces while there.

More news later.

Happy Trails

No comments: