Thursday, September 15, 2016

Time Again for the Lynchburg Art Festival


Hey Friends,  This is a new piece from me.  A view of Smith Mtn. Lake with a big sky!  I have painted several similar in that they are pretty minimal.


I have been trying out abstracts too.  They have been fairly minimal too.  They are more fun than I thought they would be.  And thanks to Judy, there is a place than I can actually operate to put my paintings on their wall.!  I love how they show up.

These will be at the Lynchburg Art Festival held on the grounds of EC Glass High School this Sat. Sept. 17th from 10 'til 4 pm.
The link will give you more info if needed.

Happy Trails

1 comment:

techcloud said...

Wow! Such an amazing paint work. It seems so vivid and alive. Very sharp and professional touching I must say. I'm mesmerized by your paint. Though I'm not good at art & paint work as I'm working with different platform such as product retouching service and so on. Anyways, very good sharing, please keep sharing. I'll definitely visit your blog again. product-retouching-service