Friday, May 26, 2017

CATCHING UP


Hey Friends,  It seems my life may be getting back to normal ?!!
I'm home after having a total knee replacement and spending 2 weeks with my sister recovering.  Now I have to do a few, once a week PT's at Heartland.

Just FYI, don't be afraid to have this done, it was a breeze (except for some pain) which I'm sure you would expect.  My Doc, Dr. Preston Waldrop, must be a wizard with the saw and knife, because I have healed so fast.  2 weeks and 4 days ago he operated and I've been walking without a cane or walker for over a week.
I admit it feels weird and still ACHES at night when I've been on my feet too much.  And don't be afraid to try different pain meds because some of that stuff will make you very sick at your stomach.  I have tried at least 8 different kinds and none have worked as well as plain ibuprofen.
The only photos I have taken are of my constant companions, Max & Hamilton, above, while at my sisters.  Sweet but yappy little dogs.
OK enough about that.

I have not used a paint brush since the 8th of May.  Hoping to change that today.  Maybe I will have a new painting to post tomorrow.
Have a great Memorial Day weekend, drive carefully.

Happy Trails


No comments: