Thursday, July 6, 2017

I FEEL THE NEED TO TOOT MY HORN



Hey Friends,  I am a proud member of the Double Line Painters of the Blue Ridge and we are going to have a new show at the famous Shenandoah Club on Franklin Rd.  From July 17th until the end of August.  Two examples here that will be included


And we are having a show at the Lynchburg Art Club's Gallery in Lynchburg of course.  Hoping you can join us for First Fridays Art Walk on August 4th.  More details will be coming up soon.  AND we will have a workshop at the Club on August 26th.  More on that next week.

And I rarely tell you about any sales so that's why I said I would Toot My Own Horn.
A few of the recent Sales below







These are a few of them.







Don't want to make this too long or Braggy.

Happy Trails

No comments: