Thursday, January 25, 2018

ORIGINAL PAINTINGS RECENTLY ADDED TO MY EBAY STORE


Hey My Friends,  Getting the blogs done a wee bit earlier than usual, because I pick up my 2 GranBabes at 3pm from school.  After the pick up, it is hard telling how the rest of the weekend will go !!  Since it is so cold and the flu is rampant, I hope we will be staying home for the most part.


These two pieces I recently added to my Ebay Store.  The clouds were created last summer and the Flamingo was created several years ago.  He has been squirreled away in the studio and I dug him out last summer.  Just getting around to showing him off.  You will find they are priced for moving!  and the shipping is free in the US.

Happy Trails

1 comment:

Techcloud said...

Wow! Such amazing paintwork. It seems so vivid and alive. Very sharp and professional touching I must say. I'm mesmerized by your paint. Though I'm not good at art & paintwork as I'm working with different platforms such as clipping path service and so on. Anyways, very good sharing, please keep sharing. I'll definitely visit your blog again. clipping path