Friday, January 5, 2018

PAINTING ON TERRA SKIN


Hey Dear Friends,  Normally on Friday nights I'm busy with my GranBabes or the First Friday Art Walk in DT Roanoke, Va.  But tonight is different because I have a cold and the worst nose ever.  The air is so dry because the heat runs constantly when it is 3 degrees outside and that does nothing for your sinus'.  I have water boiling on low to help a little.


Painted this bright happy little Spring Time painting last week.  A little at a time, between visiting my Sister and Nephew in the hospital.  He has Pneumonia and other stuff, poor Baby.
I also painted some original art work Cards which are listed in my EBAY STORE. Most are still life's with flowers and fruit and cups.
The rabbits and some others will soon be on Daily Paint Works and Ebay. Check them out.  Any painting in my store can be gift wrapped and sent straight to your recipient.  No Charge.
Hoping to be working on some abstracts soon.

Until then HAPPY TRAILS

1 comment:

Techcloud said...

Wow, a very creative one. You got a very artistic hand I must say. It seems like you have perfectly portrayed the painting. Though I’m not a professional artist but have very little knowledge about painting. Basically, I'm working on different image editing platforms like image post-production and so on. Anyways, thanks for sharing such a nice painting. Please keep sharing more.image post-production