Thursday, June 14, 2018

LONGWOOD PARK FOR PLEIN AIR PAINTING


Hey Friends, We  met this morning at Longwood to stay in practice but mostly to finalize details for the NO BRUSHES LAVENDER WORKSHOP in Appomattox, Va. on June 23rd.
Always a FUN and enjoyable way to spend your Saturday morning.
Outside with the sounds of nature and the heavenly scent of lavender with a gaggle of happy, friendly, helpful artists to guide you through your own painting.


I did set up and paint this morning.  I'm trying to save the once beautiful old evergreen you see behind the crabapple.  It is being choked out by various vines.


Not the best angle, I agree but I wanted the sky in the painting.  Since I am able to move mountains I made it work.  Not quite finished though.

See you on the 23rd!

HAPPY TRAILS

No comments: