Saturday, June 2, 2018

LAVENDER WORKSHOP AT EVERGREEN LAVENDER FARM


Hey Friends,  You have probably seen me post about this workshop every year.  This is the fourth year we will guide this workshop at the Gorgeous EVERGREEN LAVENDER FARM in Appomattox, Va.  When I say WE, I mean the DLP. Double Line Painters.  We are a group of 5 friends that go out once a week to paint in the open.  On site.


The first 3 photos are courtesy of Bonnie Swanson at Evergreen.


She has so many beautiful vista's it is easy for her to make a gorgeous photo.


This is a mini painting made by me, Sue.  I do believe Bonnie sold it at her farm.  Please click HERE to register for the workshop, limited to 15 so don't dilly dally!
We will guide you to create your own unique interpretation of the farm, using your fingers and some household items.
YOU WILL HAVE FUN!!
Plus you get to wander the beautiful farm as long as you want.
Take some photos to create another piece at home!  It will be a grand day.

Hope to see some of my friends there.

HAPPY TRAILS

No comments: