Thursday, May 24, 2018

ROANOKE COUNCIL OF GARDEN CLUBS FOR DLP'S MEETING TODAY


Hey Friends,  Three of us went painting this morning at the Roanoke Council of Garden Clubs Home on Colonial Ave.  CLICK HERE for their FB Page.
I don't recognize that fat lady in my chair up there, but she looks like she may be having fun!


We got one of the Club ladies to take our photo with our paintings.  I'm not finished with mine.


Here is a shot of my first one almost done.

If you are looking for a place to paint, go here.  If you are looking for a space to rent for receptions or parties or whatever, go here.

Everyone is very kind, and generous.

HAPPY TRAILS

1 comment:

techcloud said...

Wow! Such an amazing paint work. It seems so vivid and alive. Very sharp and professional touching I must say. I'm mesmerized by your paint. Though I'm not good at art & paint work as I'm working with different platform such as product retouching service and so on. Anyways, very good sharing, please keep sharing. I'll definitely visit your blog again. Product Retouching Service