Friday, May 4, 2018

PLEIN AIR PAINTING AROUND THE NEIGHBORHOOD


Hey Friends,  I have been outside most of the last couple days. PAINTING!!
Summer is H-E-R-E!  Yay.  So I have not wasted too much time indoors.


The top photo is my annual painting of the Spirea.  It seems last year the Iris were blooming at the same time. Not this year.  But the iris seems to be struggling, they may need to be divided.
This 2nd photo is a home (it used to be a church) down the hill from us.  I love the old gnarly tree and it's shadow.


And this is the row of mailboxes at the bottom.  Looks so mundane, doesn't it?
I am in our little golf cart.  My tripod barely stands up in it.  But it gives me shade.
And it makes hauling my stuff around so much easier.  I love it.

Tomorrow, Sat. May 5th, I will be in Clifton Forge at their Mayfaire.  They are having a plein aire event and a wet paint sale at 4pm.  All kinds of vendors and crafters.
Hope you can join us.

HAPPY TRAILS

No comments: