Thursday, April 19, 2018

PETTING ZOO


Hey Friends,  I have been cleaning and purging my home studio so I can bring everything back from the studio DT at 202 Gallery on the Market.  I hate leaving but my subaru has died on me and I simply can't afford payments on both.
My hope when I went DT was to sell enough work to pay the rent.
But NO ONE ever comes/climbs the stairs.


Anyway, I found this painting of a petting zoo at the art festival in Elm Wood Park in 1995 !!
I still like it a lot so I'm putting it up for sale on EBAY.  Maybe someone else will like the Masa Rice Paper as much as I do.  I like the batiky effect.
Check it out.

HAPPY TRAILS

1 comment:

Techcloud said...

Wow, a very creative one. You got a very artistic hand I must say. It seems like you have perfectly portrayed the Zoo. Though I’m not a professional artist but have very little knowledge about painting. Basically, I'm working on different image editing platforms like image post-production and so on. Anyways, thanks for sharing such a nice painting. Please keep sharing more.image post-production