Thursday, April 12, 2018

IT WAS A LOVELY DAY FOR PLEIN AIR IN SW VIRGINIA


Hey Friends,  Hope you made it outside today!  We don't get these lovely days very often anymore, so you have to make the most of them.


We DLP's, Double Line Painters, went to the Wheatland Farm on Rt. 639 to stretch our plein air muscles.  They have gotten pretty weak.  I even sat down and made a couple sketches, Notans.  The sketch book is on my palette above


Needless to say but it SUCKED out loud and I wiped it off.  And just pretended the sunflowers were up and gave it a whirl.  To Be Continued.


And on the journey home we saw a lot of cows and farms and old sheds and silos.
All that stuff you want to cram into one painting.  HA.
We all know it looks much more pleasing to concentrate on one thing at a time.

Get your stuff ready, It's Time !!

HAPPY TRAILS

2 comments:

techcloud said...

Wow! Such an amazing paint work. It seems so vivid and alive. Very sharp and professional touching I must say. I'm mesmerized by your paint. Though I'm not good at art & paint work as I'm working with different platform such as image-background-removal service and so on. Anyways, very good sharing, please keep sharing. I'll definitely visit your blog again.

techcloud said...

Wow! Such an amazing paint work. It seems so vivid and alive. Very sharp and professional touching I must say. I'm mesmerized by your paint. Though I'm not good at art & paint work as I'm working with different platform such as product retouching service and so on. Anyways, very good sharing, please keep sharing. I'll definitely visit your blog again.photo retouching services