Sunday, August 19, 2018

PRODUCTIVE SUNDAY


Hey Friends,  Today has been a bunch of fun, tiring but greatly enjoyed.  I don't often get to work on paintings all day.  
I have not signed either one because I'm not sure I am finished.  


Love the colors in both, especially this one.  I call them Sedona colors.   Turquoise and Terra Cotta.
Maybe tomorrow I will know what is finished.  
First I must help hang the LRA Showcase at the Jefferson Center in the morning.
Then tomorrow evening I have dinner with my high school buddies.  Always fun.

HAPPY TRAILS

1 comment:

Techcloud said...

Wow, pretty cool sharing. I really appreciate your painting. Though, I'm not good at painting as I’m working on a clipping path platform for image editing work. Anyways very good sharing; please keep sharing more. I’ll definitely visit your blog again. clipping path