Friday, August 3, 2018

REGIONAL DOG SHOW AT SALEM CIVIC CENTER


Hey Friends,  Veering off my usual path!  My GrandSon and I went to the Dog Show yesterday with Bonnie and Linda.  I had not been to this show in years and Nic had never seen one.
He jabbered the entire time so that makes me think he enjoyed it.  He talked to every handler that would listen.
This photo above is MeeMee driving us to the show!!


I am only going to bore you with a couple photos of some of the odder hair cuts.  I believe the poodle above was too embarrassed to stand up.


These two probably looked pretty normal once their locks were released.


This dog, I don't remember the breed but was extra cute.  The ears were shaved.

I will continue with next post to show you the work hanging at WVTF.
Remember the reception is Friday night from 5-7 on Aug. 17th.

HAPPY TRAILS

No comments: