Wednesday, October 10, 2018

CONTORTED - ORIGINAL ABSTRACT STILL LIFE


The vase in this painting is an acrylic pour I did back in the summer.  These pours are fun to do even if they are totally on their own.  I could not find a single way to control them and if your table is not perfectly level, it will run everywhere.


I made several of these skins with the intention of doing vases and flowers from them. 
A great little time killer to do with your GranBabes.
This is available on my website HERE
HAPPY TRAILS

1 comment:

techcloud said...

Wow, pretty cool sharing. I really appreciate your painting. Though, I'm not good at artwork as I’m working with an Image post-production platform for image editing work. Anyways very good sharing; please keep sharing more. I’ll definitely visit your blog again. image post production